The WF-8900 Series has revolutionized RV power centers with its lighter weight, decorative doors and superior features.
The WF-8955 model provides 55 Amps and a clean, constant 13.6 VDC nominal output, for reliable operation of electronics and appliances. Automatic three-stage charging extends the life of your battery with output voltage modes of 13.2 VDC range “float” mode, 13.6 VDC range “absorption” mode, and a 14.4 VDC range “bulk” charge mode. The 8900 Series also maintains peace and quiet, as the cooling fan runs only when needed.
- 8900 Series
- Converter/ Charger
- Without Volt/ Watt Meter
- With Cooling Fan/ Protection From Short Circuit/ Reverse Polarity/ Over Current/ Over Temperature/ Over Voltage
- 13-7/8 Inch Width x 11.625 Height x 9 Inch Depth
- With 11 Circuits
- WFCO RV Power Center
- Color: Black
- Case Material: Plastic
- Output Current: 55 Amps DC
- Input: 105-130 VAC, 60 Hz, 940W
- Voltage Output: 13.2-14.4 VDC
- AC Circuits: (1) Main and (5) Branch Circuits
- DC Circuits: (9) 20 Amp & (2) 30 AMP
- Converter Type: 3 Stage Converter Charger
- Outer Dimensions: 13-7/8"W x 11-5/8"H x 9"D
- Rough Opening: 12-3/16"W x 10-7/8"H x 7-1/4"D
- Weight: 7.75 lbs.
- Certifications: UL and cUL listed and FCC Class B Compliant
(Fully compatible with WF-8955AN, with next generation faceplate design)
FCC Class B compliance for every power center model means that the units are designed not to cause interference with televisions, radios, or other signals. Electronic current limiting automatically shuts down the power during overload or short-circuit conditions, protecting the life of your power center and electrical system.
The 8900 Series models provide AC and DC distribution with innovative features. They can accommodate a 30 Amp main AC circuit breaker and up to five branch circuits. Eleven-branch DC circuits are available with LED lights for each DC circuit to illuminate and identify open circuits.