Propane and Carbon Monoxide Detector, Alarm, LPCO Combination (Black)
Atwood 36636 RV Carbon Monoxide and Propane Gas Detector - 12 Volt - Black
Using fueled appliances in your RV can increase the risk of high levels of propane gas and carbon monoxide. Protect your family from both with one detector. Uses less power, gives early alerts with fewer false alarms, and lasts up to 7 years.
- Carbon monoxide and propane gas detector alerts you to potentially dangerous levels of gas in your RV
- Detects levels of CO as low as 30 ppm
- Detects levels of LP gas as low as 2,000 ppm
- Fuel-cell sensor gives an earlier alert when CO levels are high
- Less sensitive to false-alarm triggers than other detectors
- Test/reset button lets you test the sound and reset to normal after an alarm
- 4 Indicator lights take out the guesswork
- Carbon monoxide light goes on during active CO alarm
- Propane light goes on during active LP gas alarm
- Power light illuminates if power is low
- Fault light lights up if maintenance is needed
- Power conservation mode reserves current draw if your RV power surges or dips
- Second power wire can be connected to auxiliary 12-volt battery for backup
- Lasts up to 7 years from the time you first turn the unit on
- Adapter plate included for flush-mount installation
- White color
- ETL tested for residential and RV use
- CSA certified
- Wall cutout size: 3-9/16" long x 3-7/16" wide x 1" deep
- RV voltage: 12 volt DC
- Current draw: up to 75 mA
- Alarm intensity: 85 decibels at a distance of 10'
- 7-Year lifespan starts at first power-up
- 2-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
Note: Because LP gas is heavier than air, this detector should be installed no more than 18" from the floor so that it can accurately detect the amount of gas in your RV.
The risk of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning goes up when you use fuel-burning appliances, and propane (LP gas) is usually the first choice of power in RVs. This 2-in-1 alarm gives you early detection, and peace of mind from the possible dangers of both gasses.