Camco Dogbone RV Circuit Analyzer with PowerGrip Handles, Integrated Surge Protection and Fault Indication (125 / 250V 50M / 50F Amp)
The Camco RV 50-Amp Circuit Analyzer Dogbone with Integrated Surge Protection and Indicator Lights helps protect your RV from power surges. Diagnostic LEDs indicate wiring faults when you connect your electrical cord to the power pedestal. The circuit indicates faults for reverse polarity, open neutral and other wiring issues. Includes integrated surge protection of up to 4,200 Joules. Durable handles make plugging and unplugging easier. It is weatherproof and able to withstand adverse weather conditions when installed in the upright position. 50-Amp male (NEMA 14-50P/50-Amp female (NEMA 14-50R). Does not protect against sustained high or low voltages.
- Helps Protect Your Electrical Equipment: Helps protect against improperly wired electrical boxes
- Diagnostic LED Lights: Provide of faults before you connect your RV's power cord to the electrical box
- Integrated Surge Protection: Up to 4,200 Joules
- Handles: Makes plugging and unplugging safer and easier
- Weather-Resistant: Withstands adverse weather conditions when installed in the upright position