30Amp Power Grip 50' Extension Cord - 90M / 90F-Locking Adapter
The Camco 30 Amp RV Power Cord, Standard 30 Amp Male x 30 Amp Locking Female, 50 Foot is designed to provide you with the necessary length to power your RV from distant power outlets. Extremely flexible in design, it is coated with a heavy-duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC
- Extended Length: Extends 50 feet long, providing the necessary length to power your RV at distant power sources.
- Flexible, Safe and Durable Construction: Power cord is extremely flexible. Coated with a heavy-duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC
sheaththat serves as protection from wear and tear, as well as outdoor elements.
- High Conductivity: Features a standard 30-amp male (NEMA TT-30P) plug and a 30-amp female (NEMA L5-30R) locking connector. Rated for 125 volts/3750 watts. Constructed with 100% copper, 10-gauge wires for superior conductivity.
- Hassle-Free PowerGrip Plug: The patented PowerGrip handle eliminates frustration by assisting users in safely and conveniently gripping, plugging, and unplugging the male and female ends without straining or damaging the cord.
- 90-Degree Heads: Help reduce pressure and stress on the power cord and its connection.; Simple Transporting and Organized Storage: Comes equipped with an adjustable cord organizer and carrying strap handle that makes toting and storing simple after each use.
- Weatherproof Protection: The threaded locking ring feature creates a weatherproof connection, ensuring further moisture protection during outdoor use.; Limited 12-Month Warranty: Camco warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service conditions for 12 months from date of first purchase.